VIRTUAL Rummage Sale
2021 VIRTUAL Rummage Sale
- Donation submissions accepted from March 15 – April 12
- Donations available for purchase on Cheddar Up site April 15 – 24
- Drop off items that sell (you will be notified) at Church on April 28
- Purchased items must be picked up April 30
Welcome to St. Paul’s Virtual Rummage Sale!
We have lots of donated items that are looking for new homes! Take a look and see what you might need and share the event with others to help spread the word of our sale and make it a success! The sale will run from April 15 – 24 (online only).
Please read this notice carefully!
All items will need to be purchased online – first come, first served. Purchased items would need to be picked up at St. Paul’s United Methodist Church at 620 Romeo Road in Rochester on April 30. There will be a Sign-up Genius to schedule a pick up time.
- CHECK IN: Buyers will drive up to the church to check in at the designated location and will be asked to stay in their vehicle.
- LOADING ITEM(S): Once checked in, you will pull forward to the pick-up area where a church volunteer will retrieve your item and load it into your vehicle for a contact-less pick-up.
- EXITING VEHICLE: As an exception, if a buyer needs to exit their vehicle to assist with the loading, buyer will be required to wear a face mask. (NO BUYERS ARE ALLOWED TO ENTER THE CHURCH.)
- SIGN FOR ITEM(S): Buyer will sign off that they received their item(s) and proceed off the church property
- Any items not picked up on the designated pick up day will be donated unless prior arrangements are made and mutually agreed upon.
NO RETURNS ON PURCHASED ITEMS
When you donate:
- You keep the item/s until after the online sale ends
- If your item/s is purchased, you will be notified
- Please drop it off to St. Paul’s on April 28, 9 – 11 a.m. or 6:30 – 7:30 p.m.
- We’ll practice no contact drop-off as much as possible, but sellers are required to wear a mask if they exit their car to assist with unloading
- If your item/s is not purchased, you simply keep it
Pick up purchases:
Pick up all purchases Friday, April 30 from 9 – 11a.m. or 6:30 – 7:30 p.m. outside Hickey Hall, St. Paul’s United Methodist Church, 620 Romeo Street in Rochester, east of Rochester Road on the south side of Romeo Street.
We will gladly accept and appreciate tax-deductible monetary donations as well.
- Checks can be made payable to St. Paul’s UMW and mailed to St. Paul’s UMW, 620 Romeo Street, Rochester, MI 48307, and please note “Rummage Sale” on the memo line.
- If paying by credit card you can give online using the St. Paul’s website stpaulsrochester.org or from April 15 – 24 on the Cheddar Up site.